duminică, 3 noiembrie 2013

Happy Sunday!!!!

Hello my friends!
I wish you all that November brings you happy moments, love and energy!
http://nickgeoghegan.net/oddcrap/goodbye-october-hello-november
Even it's a cold and foggy month, I hope it will be full of love, friends and magic moments and that in this month you will fulfill your dreams!
For today, I choose to post a very strong rock ballad played by the guys of Guns N' Roses. It was been written by Axl Rose ( lead singer) and was released as a single in June 1992. Do you need more hints?
http://www.girly-myspace-layouts.com/comments/kiss.as
http://selucha.tumblr.com/post/24628019455/we-are-all-mortal-until-the-first-kiss-and-the
The song  peaked at number 3 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart and its video is the most expensive music video ever and I guess every young girl dreamed to wear the white dress of this video to her wedding.
I think you already know that I'm writing about November Rain :-).

Have a sunny Sunday, a sunny November!
Kisses and till next time....Live Your Life in the Rhythm of Music!!!!






9 comentarii:

  1. Una din melodiile preferate.... November Rain, ca nu degeaba sunt eu nascuta in noiembrie! :))))))
    T-e p-u-p s-i n-u-m-a-i b-i-n-e!
    (ce tare vorbim noi germana!) :))))))))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. nice blog and nice post! I follow you on GFC, hope you follow me and join in in my giveaway!

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG ♥ ♥ ♥


    kiss kiss

    www.thepinkillusion.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Welcome November!!! Adore this post, love. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post.
    Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. asa sa fie! o superba toamna tuturor! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. E un soare incredibil afara, in luna lui Noiembrie, acum la pranz avem 12 grade, ieri seara aerul inca cald, cativa stropi de ploaie ne anunta ca se strica vremea, ajunsi acasa (am mers pe jos) s-a dezlantuit si natura.
    Sper sa fie bine, fara extreme si aici ma refer la gerul naprasnic.
    Pupici si vreme buna si voua!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. November is such wonderful month <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Hola Charlotte, adoro Noviembre es el mes de mi cumpleaños. Preciosa canción. Besos

    RăspundețiȘtergere