joi, 6 iunie 2013

Award Nomination

Hello my friends!
I was nominated for the prize The Versatile Blogger Award by our friend Minnie
Thank you my dear! It means a lot to me!!!

I have to apologize for not answering to the following question, last week when you nominated me.
The rules for this nomination are simple:
1. Thank to the person who nominated you and include her/his link in your post
2. Nominate 15 blogs which you follow every day
3. Write the link of this post, in order to announce them that they are nominated
4. Write 7 characteristics about you

I nominate for this award the following blogs:
1.Aby
2.Coco
3.Olga
6. Marcela
12.DiaMar
13.Flory
15.Leonor

So here there are the 7 things about me:
1. I love music and I can't imagine life without music- I think that you already know this
2. I love spending my time reading books, on line magazines
3. I'm a friendly person and I give 100% in a friendship, relationship, that's why I expect the same from the other side
4. I don't get angry quickly, but when I do is only because the other person lost his/ her common sense
5. On the top of my wishlist is a trip to New York
6. This year, I prove myself that I'm a strong person, who can handle any situation
7. I still like writing and receiving letters, but unfortunately there are few people who use this way of communication, when is much faster to use internet.

For today I choose a classic song, performed by Tina Turner. I'm sure you'll recognize it and I hope you'll love it :)

Till next time...Live Your Life in the Rhythm of Music!!!!!
Kisses


19 comentarii:

  1. Cu cea mai mare placere draga mea! ♥
    Si mie imi plac prieteniile sincere! Ador sa stau cu o prietena la o cafea!:))
    Daca imi dai adresa eu iti scriu........ :)))))
    Te pup, o zi faina!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Draga mea Minnie,
      In 2 saptamani imi schimb adresa...prin urmare, ti-o voi da dupa ce ma voi muta.
      Te pup!

      Ștergere
  2. oh, ador melodia si performanta aceasta. Tina rocks!Iti multumesc pentru nominalizare, am mai facut un astfel de tag/award, iar in cazul in care nu l-ai citit, il gasesti aici: http://abycandy.blogspot.com/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Am sa editez si am sa-ti multumesc si tie :)
    O zi frumoasa!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Congratulations, my love.

    And thank you so much for the nomination.

    Have a great weekend!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Welcome Nico!
      You deserve it!
      Have an excellent week-end you too!
      Kisses!

      Ștergere
  4. Congrats!
    Thank you ,i´m happy :) ,big Hugs <3

    kisses

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Multumesc frumos pentru nominalizare draga Charlotte, o sa adaug si link spre tine caci am facut tagul.
    O seara frumoasa, te pup!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Felicidades por el premio y muchas gracias, querida Charlotte!!! siempre es agradable recibir cariño!
    Me alegra que te encuentres bien!!! y espero que tengas un bonito fin de semana!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Congrats on your award dear !!
    Music is my life too :) So happy to receive this award from you :)

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Welcome my dear!
      I'm fascinated by your blog, with so many beautiful things to share. I loved your post about traditional sari!
      Kisses!

      Ștergere
  8. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! Kisses from VV!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you Vanessa for following my blog!
      I will do the same!
      Kisses!

      Ștergere
  9. He publicado el premio en mi anterior post, espero que te guste!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere