miercuri, 24 aprilie 2013

The Song of the Day...24.04.2013

Hello my dears,
You all know that I love music, but there is something that you don't know...that my hubby have the same hobby :-P.
So we try to record covers when we have time and when we are in the mood to play something, even if we don't have a recording studio.
For today I choose to post the song Please, please, please let me get what I want played by The Smiths -an English alternative rock band formed in 1982, in Manchester. The band included the vocalist Morrissey, the guitarist Johnny Marr, the drummer Mike Joyce and the bassist Andy Rourke.

The band was considered by the critics  the most important alternative British rock band and even so, they broke up in 1987 and turned down many offers to reunite.
As a bonus I post the cover of this song, played by me and my hubby. I'm sorry for the quality of the video, but..please take in consideration the fact that we tried.
Till next time...Live Your Life in the Rhythm of Music!!!!!!

16 comentarii:

  1. Buen vídeo!!
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/04/random-5.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Bella music

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Imi pare rau, dar se pare ca de aici nu am voie sa intru pe videoul vostru!
    Asta e, dar va cred pe cuvant..... sunteti Adorabili cand cantati!:
    Zi faina si pupici! :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Imi pare rau ca n-ai reusit sa vezi clipul cu noi.
      Te pup si toate cele bune!

      Ștergere
  5. Wowwww......love your video, you both sing so beautifully! Great job dear<3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Ai voce si ce frumos ati cantat, mi-a placut!
    xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere