joi, 7 martie 2013

The Songs of the Day...07.03.2013

Hello everybody! Salut a tous! Hola a todos!
Two days ago, 08:09 a.m. and me, in a big hurry to get to work.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com

 I'm supposed to start to work at 08:30 a.m, but somehow I didn't hear the alarm clock, so the only solution was to call a cab.
http://vipdictionary.com/img/cab_braking.jpg

Before to call, I had the feeling that the taxi operator couldn't find me very quickly a cab, in order to arrive in time to the office. And yea...I was right.
So I start to look for one by myself, in the street, in the Taxi station...but no luck. 
http://theadventuresofanessexboy.files.wordpress.com

As never before, that morning, I saw only one available cab, mine, sent after 15 minutes by the taxi operator. I felt like I was in the twilight....so inspired of this incident, I  post for today 2 songs that implies cabs/ taxi :-D.
The first song is performed by Vanessa Paradis  and it's name is Joe le Taxi (Joe, the taxi driver) a French song released in 1988.


The other song's name is Historia de taxi (The story of a taxi driver) performed by the Guatemalan singer- songwriter and former basketball player and teacher Ricardo Arjona,   released in 1994.

So I'm gonna ask you: What's your favorite song of these 2? Joe le taxi or Historia de taxi?

Till next time...have fun and Live Your Life in the Rhythm of Music!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kisses!

P.S. - Nu uitati sa va inscrieti la giveaway-ul organizat in colaborare cu prietenii de la ArtDeco Bijoux aici

8 comentarii:

  1. Cred ca prefer Historia de taxi, Paradis prea se miauna! :))
    O zi faina, te pup!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. thats so cool!!
    thanks for sharing the news!
    You've just earned yourself a new follower! All the best =]
    -Bobby Raffin

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. hahahaahahahahahahhaahh YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    You made my day with this post!!!!!!!
    I follow you!
    OMG I LOVE IT!!!!
    I like both of the songs!!

    come to see my blog some time?:)
    xoxo! Rosie
    blueberry-evening.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Foarte fain postul ;)
    Joe le taxi, bineinteles :P
    pupici

    Ioana

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Me gusta más la canción de Ricardo Arjona, Vanessa Paradis no me gusta mucho y ese video es de hace muchos años no? Besitos Charlotte

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled
    upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & assist different users like its aided me. Great job.

    my website; home loans Toronto

    RăspundețiȘtergere