luni, 4 martie 2013

The Song of the Day...04.03.2013

Hello my dear friends!
Officially, it's spring!!!!! Ok, it's a cold weather, but hey, at least it won't snow until next winter :)
I wish you all to have a wonderful spring with a lot of health, energy, hope and beautiful and memorable moments!!!
http://www.24monden.net

http://www.cronicadeiasi.ro

Regarding the song of the day, I choose "Beautiful Day " played by U2.
I love this song because it's so inspiring, optimistic and dynamic! Everytime I listen it, I feel great!
Have an excellent week and Live Your Life in the Rhythm of Music!!!


P.S. - Nu uitati  sa va inscrieti la giveaway-ul organizat impreuna cu prietenii de la ArtDeco Bijoux aici !!!!!





18 comentarii:

  1. o saptamana "lovely" si o "beautiful day" ....:))
    Numai bine!♡♥♡

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Da a venit primavara si abia astept sa o simt si eu pe pielea mea :)
    Draguta postare, imi plac mult imaginile pe care le-ai ales!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hola Charlotte, ya deseando que llegue el buen tiempo, la foto del perrito es adorable. El video musical como siempre fantastico. Besitos

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. lovely pics!!
    and nice song! :)
    what about following each other?
    xx
    veronica

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Bonito post!!! esperando que llegue el buen tiempo!!!
    Que tengas una hermosa semana, Charlotte!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Ce imagini simpatice! O primavara frumoasa iti doresc!

    xo,Lorena

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. De nada, amiga!
    Que tienes una maravillosa dia!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. happy birthday to you too. The dog is beautiful.
    Pass on my follow me if you like, I'd like that.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. cu nori dar o zi mult mai calduroasa azi, melodia asta te scoate din carapace :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere